We’re pleased to welcome you to the PMI Madison/South Central Wisconsin Chapter!
Project Management Institute: we are making project management indispensable for business results. We’ve long been acknowledged as a pioneer in the field, and now PMI membership represents a truly global community with more than half a million members and credential holders in 70 countries. PMI professionals come from virtually every major industry, including aerospace, automotive, business management, construction, engineering, financial services, information technology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and telecommunications.
Benefits of becoming a member of the PMI Madison/South Central Wisconsin Chapter:
Some of these personal and professional benefits include:
- Monthly Chapter Meetings: Dinner meetings for PMI members, guest and those interested in learning more about the chapter, held from September to April provide a platform to connect, network and learn.
- Special Chapter-Sponsored Seminars: Extended learning opportunities , featuring in-depth coverage of some aspect of project management.
- PMP Certification Prep Courses: PMI members pay discounted exam fees. The chapter has negotiated tuition discounts with local educational providers.
- Professional Development: PMI Madison/South Central chapter provides ample opportunities to earn PDUs.
- ProjectConnections: Chapter members receive premium subscribed access to all project planning tools and templates on ProjectConnections.com.
- Chapter Newsletters: Quarterly newsletters keep you in-the-know about chapter events and happenings.
- Job Postings targeted to Project Management: Are you looking for that new opportunity? Do you plan to advance your career? Find the right job for you. Job postings are available for viewing everyday on our website. Sign up by following the PM Job Board link on our website. (www.pmi-madison.org)
- Volunteer Opportunities: Contribute your unique set of skills, talents, and interests. You can join a committee, run for the Board of Directors, write an article for the newsletter, or be a speaker at a chapter event.