National and Local Chapter Membership Dues - What's in it for me?
Benefits of PMI membership include access to Members-only services as well as discounts on many of PMI's valuable products and services. Chapters advance the mission and objectives of PMI by promoting professional standards and practices. Ongoing professional development is a key benefit to membership and is supported at the Chapter level through activities, meetings, and educational programs and mentorship is offered on many levels. And your Madison/South Central WI Chapter is committed to giving its members access to the information they need to succeed!
Membership dues: what do I pay, and to whom?
$129.00 goes to PMI National for your National Membership Dues (plus one-time $10 application fee), and $25.00 goes to Madison/South Central WI Chapter for your Local Membership Dues, for a total annual fee of $154.00.
And what does that $154.00 get me?
Chapter membership cost $25 which you get up to $130 in chapter event discounts. Pluse a free summer event, and free networking events along with Free Professional help through ask the experts.
Chapter Membership Financials
Discounts: +$50 Annual PDD; +$10 Each Chapter meeting (we average 8 per year)
Services and features of your Local dues include:
- Quarterly newsletters on local chapter happenings
- Coordinated study efforts bi-annually for certification
- Online Project Management resources on Productivity and Quality Assurance
- Online event registration for local Chapter meetings and hosted events
- Professional Development Day discounts
- Chapter Meeting Discounts
- Networking events
Services and features of your National dues include:
- Online access to the Knowledge and Wisdom Center, where you'll find current & back issues of PM Network® and Project Management Journal®, PMI Today(tm), issues of the Center's quarterly newsletter, PM KnowledgeWire, and PM Pathfinders (information on topics of interest to project management practitioners)
- Online access to PMI's current Standards Program Products - PMBOK, Exposure Draft for Portfolio Management, Practice Standard for WBS, PM Competency Development Framework, Practice Standard for Earned Value Management, and several other products
- A copy of the latest version of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) in English on CD-ROM
- The ability to perform online queries for information on the most recent PMI Salary Survey information
- Online access "Hot Topics" links and information about International Development grant opportunities available through the U.S. Government
- Registration discounts on a wide variety of courses offered worldwide through PMI's SeminarsWorld®
- Member insurance offerings (preferred rates available to PMI members through MIMS International)
- Online membership renewal