- Enter each section in as much detail as possible. You can use extra sheets to complete the proposal if needed. This will help the chapter board to better understand the project and come to a better conclusion.
- Provide as much detail to point 8 “Any expectations from PMI board/ chapter involvement:”.
Basically this section requires you to explain in detail what exactly you need help/support from the PMI Madison chapter board members to complete your project. For example: mentors to help/ guide you to complete the project OR an experienced project manager to review and provide feedback OR infrastructure support etc.
- PMI Madison chapter is transparent and candidate cannot request project information be held as confidential in any manner.
- Candidate is advised not to include any information that is sensitive in nature.
- PMI Madison chapter is free to share project information to other members.