PMI Madison's South/Central Wisconsin Chapter hosts a series of meetings throughout the year. These meetings are designed to provide our members high-quality professional programs and diverse topics in comfortable venues that meet the PMI qualification criteria for Professional Development Units (PDUs). This is your opportunity to become engaged, recognized and feel included by asking questions about your project management challenges, as well as share your successes and best practices in a collaborative learning environment. Chapter meetings are run throughout the year and held monthly.
A current schedule is available in the following locations:
- Upcoming Events select Register for Events under the Events Menu on the top of the page
- Events Calendar select Events Calendar under the Events Menu on the top of the page
PMI Madison's South/Central Wisconsin Chapter Meetings provide you the ability to:
- earn PDU's
- network with other project managers
- learn about volunteer opportunities
- improve your PM and leadership skills and knowledge
- learn about the benefits of being a PMI member
Topics for discussion are decided based on post-chapter meeting surveys, member surveys and referrals.
All chapter members receive an emailed invitation, including all necessary information and logistics to help you register for the monthly chapter meeting.