Active participation in the PMI Madison/South Central Wisconsin Chapter can lead to increased personal and professional satisfaction, as it offers the opportunity to reach goals, experience growth and develop relationships. The Madison Chapter has numerous ways you can contribute your unique set of skills, talents and interests to benefit the entire membership. Participation makes your Madison Chapter a better resource for project management professionals in the Madison area. You can join a committee, run for the Board of Directors, write an article for the newsletter, or be a speaker at a chapter event.
The benefits of volunteering include:
- Meet other like-minded project managers
- Enhance your professional skills
- Stay connected with the chapter
- Share your passion for project management
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Help those in your community
- Make a positive difference
- Have a great time!