Chapter Volunteer Opportunities Available
Our chapter's success depends on the time and efforts of our volunteers. Our chapter is looking for enthusiastic chapter members to work with fun, dedicated teams! Volunteering allows our members to work with others to serve the needs of the Madison/South Central WI chapter and chapter members.
We currently have immediate needs for these positions that we highlight and others are available so be sure to check out VRMS for ALL available opportunities. Make now your time to find a rewarding volunteer position and be involved with our chapter!!
New openings are available in 2023! We have executive, operations and PDD positions available. Try out a new area of interest as volunteering is a great way to learn new skills!!
Strategic/Executive Board Openings
A spot on the executive board is a great way to build out your skill sets while getting involved with your local project management community. We are looking for PMs to participate across a range of board functions. For those looking to become a seasoned leader, the role of President-Elect is open. You will spend a year learning the ropes as our current President-elect transitions to the role of President. After this first year, you will take over as President and mentor the next President elect.
No experience? No worries! The board is staffed with helpful and engaging members who are happy to help new board members get up to speed and learn their new functions. This is a great way to add to your resume and grow your career up the management ladder.
- Open now are:
- President-Elect (serve one year then move to President for 2024)
- VP Marketing
Operational Board Openings
- Do you want to provide financial assistance to the Finance team and our members? The Finance Coordinator position has 2 openings.
- Is working with members at chapter meetings and providing membership team support your interest? Check out the Member Relations Coordinator position.
- Reference the VRMS posting to review the details for all open positions.
Professional Development Day Openings are Available Now for the next PDD!
- The PDD Director is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help plan for the next PDD on October 4, 2023! Get involved now as a variety of positions are available.
All of our open chapter volunteer opportunities for this year are on VRMS. Check out volunteering overview for details on how to access.