2020 Chapter Volunteer Recognition Event Held
Our chapter's success depends on the time and efforts our volunteers. We held our annual chapter volunteer recognition event virtually on Thursday, December 10, 2020.
During the event, we thanked our volunteers and enjoyed time for prizes! Each volunteer was eligible for a spin of the Wheel of Wonderful Prizes as a unique and fun way of saying Thank You for all they've done!
Prizes consisted of gift certificates from small businesses this year. We know that it is important to continue to support small businesses. We are listing the businesses here in case you would like to learn more about them.
The Malt House Tavern
The Malt House (malthousetavern.com)
- The Malt House features a wide selection of craft beer and fine whiskeys. Eighteen draft lines rotate frequently. We stock many U.S. craft and imported bottled beers. Our whiskey selection is equally outstanding...over 70 bourbons, single malts...
- Yola's Cafe is an unconventional and uplifting cafe that provides an oasis of calm in your busy life. Whether you stay for two minutes or two hours, come for a business meeting or a mom's morning out, our aim is to give you more than just great coffee, homemade baked goods, waffles that will knock your socks off and fresh food.
- Authentic German Food in a traditional Wisconsin Supper Club environment. Located in the small, rural town of Roxbury but only 25 minutes from Madison. Family owned and operated since 1958.
- Nonno's is a family-owned and operated restaurant with plenty of experice in the Italian cuisine. You will be able to enjoy a great atmosphere and friendly service.
Willow Pond Soaps
Home | willowpondsoaps
- Located in TN, free shipping (they used to be in WI, just moved this summer)
- Handcrafted soaps, sugar scrubs, bath bombs, shower steamers and more