Chapter Volunteer Opportunities Available
Our chapter's success depends on the time and efforts of our volunteers. Our chapter is looking for enthusiastic chapter members to work with fun, dedicated teams! Volunteering allows our members to work with others to serve the needs of the Madison/South Central WI chapter and chapter members.
We currently have immediate needs for these positions that we highlight and others are available so be sure to check out Volunteer Engagement Platform for ALL available opportunities. Make now your time to find a rewarding volunteer position and be involved with our chapter!!
We have executive and operations positions available. Try out a new area of interest as volunteering is a great way to learn new skills!!
IMMEDIATE VOLUNTEER NEED!
Join our Team as Director of Professional Development Day!
Are you passionate about driving impactful learning experiences and empowering professionals? The Madison/ South Central Wisconsin PMI chapter is seeking a dedicated individual to fill the role of Director of Professional Development Day (PDD). As the Director of PDD, you'll play a vital part in orchestrating our flagship annual event. This is an exciting opportunity to create an enriching experience that equips our project management community with valuable insights, skills, and connections.
- Plan and Execute our annual Professional Development Day event.
- Collaborate with speakers, sponsors, and volunteers for a seamless event.
- Craft engaging content aligned with our project management community's needs.
- Oversee logistics, registrations, and ensure participant engagement.
Join us in making a difference and shaping the future of professional development. If you're enthusiastic, organized, and ready to take on this rewarding role, reach out to us to learn more about how you can get involved.
Strategic/Executive Board Openings
A spot on the executive board is a great way to build out your skill sets while getting involved with your local project management community. We are looking for volunteers to participate across a range of board functions. For those looking to become a seasoned leader, the role of President-Elect is open. You will spend a year learning the ropes as our current President-elect transitions to the role of President. After this first year, you will take over as President and mentor the next President elect.
No experience? No worries! The board is staffed with helpful and engaging members who are happy to help new board members get up to speed and learn their new functions. This is a great way to add to your resume and grow your career up the management ladder.
- The remaining 2024 Exec Board Positions are ready for applicants so check out these on VEP now and apply!
Operational Board Openings are Available Now!
- Do you want to provide financial assistance to the Finance team and our members? The Finance Coordinator position has an immediate opening.
- Reference the VEP posting to review the details for all open positions.
- Not sure what volunteer position may be the right fit for you? Contact Rhonda Rohn, Director of Volunteering, to have a conversation about volunteer opportunities and your interests.